We, at PSU, INC., are taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. We developed a plan with guidance from the CDC, local, state and federal agencies, as well as other providers in our area, to maintain health and safety for those we serve and in our facility.
Some individuals in our services are more at risk for infections and serious consequences than others. PSU, Inc. is taking a close look at individuals and service delivery. In this vein, PSU, Inc. has implemented the following steps:
- Training regarding proper handwashing and hygiene practices
- Disinfecting of all hard surfaces in the building and vehicles daily
- Limitation of visitors to our building
- Health assessments and temperatures of staff and individuals, twice daily
- Requiring staff to wear face coverings and individuals will wear face coverings as tolerated / as specified by their team
- Staff and individuals will wash or sanitize their hands when entering or returning to their group
- Limiting each group to ten individuals or less (including staff)
- Utilizing proper spacing of 6 feet or more between individuals
- Setting up barriers between work and activity stations
If you have additional concerns, questions or suggestions, please reach out to one of the Service Directors (Belinda Carson, LPN by phone 513-484-8771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Jeff Deaton 513-265-4156 or email email@example.com), or CEO Aimee Rittner at 513-265-3896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.